About Me

My photo
This is where I show the things I have made for me or for a commission

Friday, 6 January 2017

Hello Again

I know I know it's been a long time since I posted but had a lot going on in life, we lost my beautiful Gran last year which really made crafting take a back seat. However it's a new year and a new start.

I made this card and gift bag for my Mum to give to a friend for a special birthday.

 It uses the Tattered Lace Zig Zag dies which are new and lots of flowers made with scrap paper, card and punches.

I ended up going with a gift bag and tissue paper as I couldn't find an envelope big enough to fit the card without squashing my flowers.
I really enjoyed using my punches for this project and it was faster than using dies for flowers so they will be getting used more often this year.

Crafting by Designs Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Design New Start 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and gift bag -gorgeous flowers and love the card shape-good luck with the DT call
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Project! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of your gorgeous flowers! The intricate edge on the cascade card really is a perfect touch.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Something New challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card & gift bag Tracy, love all the pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is really stunning - looks like it took a while to create too!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are hugely appreciated.