About Me

My photo
This is where I show the things I have made for me or for a commission

Saturday, 4 March 2017

Fairy and Unicorn Challenge

Hello again, this morning I have the privilege of posting for a new challenge The Fairy and Unicorn Challenge Blog.   This time we would love to see your mythical creature makes so all those fairies, mermaids, witches, wizards, unicorns (this is just to give you an idea of what to use) you have hiding in your stash dust them off and show us them all. 

I choose to use some flower fairy foiled decoupage I have had in my stash for a long time. I think she came from Create and Craft. I used a shaped Kanban card blank I have had forever, embossed a free folder from a magazine onto the blank. 
If you look closely this folder was actually for Christmas but I felt the snowflakes in the corners were generic enough to be considered flowers as well. 


 I used some distress ink to highlight the embossing, some paper and ribbon that came with the flower fairy kit to cover the base of the card. Like many of you I am sure I have an abundance of paper flowers in my stash so I decided to use some of them to decorate the bottom of the easel and use a large paper rose for the stopper.

I don't often make tags but as I was clearing up , yes it does happen sometimes I realised I had missed a layer of the decoupage, ooops, rather than throw it away I decided to use some of the paper scraps t create a tag. A little ribbon and all done.

Please visit the blog to see the fabulous makes by the other design team ladies and we would love to see your creations.

Thank you for popping by and if you have time to leave a comment it would be greatly appreciated.

I am entering the card into the following challenges:

Crafting From The Heart ATG
TTCRD ATG
Crafty Sentiments Designs ATG
Tuesday ThrowDown Things with wings
Crafting by Designs ATG
A Bit More Time To Craft ATG
Cute Card Thursday ATG
Crafting with Friends ATG
Crafty Catz ATG
Classic Design Team ATG
A Perfect Time To Craft ATG
Cards Galore Encore Challenge A little bit of fantasy 
Creative Sketchy Girls ATG

14 comments:

  1. Lovely design and beautiful colors. Nice work. Love it. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back again, and again just beautiful work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous elegant card Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Sketchy Girls.

    Hugs
    Claudia

    DT Creative Sketchy Girls

    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutslmeisjes.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.
    Bye,
    Ine DT for: http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.nl/
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and tag--Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and tag. Love the softnes of it. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The embossing adds a great touch of texture. The inking really makes it stand out and creates a great frame for the image.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Alysha DT for  http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card. I love the decoupage. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card. I love the decoupage. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful creation. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 'Anything Goes' March 2017.
    Nicola, CGE DT (Amethyst Lily Designs )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just popping back to say---Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely card! Thanks for playing with our challenge!
    Nancy DT CSG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment they are hugely appreciated.